So what we have here is s a brand new replacement key fob remote for the 2002-2006 Nissan Altima ( Replacement Key Fob remote for FCC ID: KBRASTU15, Factory Part No: ASTU15, Canada Part No: 2111104208). Is it any good? Let looks at it in a little more details and find out.
Firstly, one of the best things about a replacemant key fob like this one for the 2002-2006 Nissan Altima is that there No need to throw away hundreds of $’s at your Local Nissan dealership if you lost or have broken your Nissan Keyless Entry Remote. These days you can purchase a new replacement Nissan key fob online. You even get straightforward code-it-yourself instruction manual!
So these replacement key fobs really are worth looking into
2002-2006 Nissan Altima replacement key fob remote : Details
This key fob is has a solid case and has the dimensions of 0.5 x 1 x 3 in and weights 0.96 ounces it requires 1 Lithium ion battery, which is included. It is a non-folding key and will work with your factory fitted alam (if installed).
As mentioned above it comes with programing instructions or you can view the instructions below
It is a brand new complete functioning replacement key fob with all electronics and batteries included plus every replacement key fob remote is subjected to testing prior to it being shipped to. You will even get FREE technical support with each and every order.
And it fits the following Nissan Altima Models
- 2002 Nissan Altima
- 2003 Nissan Altima
- 2004 Nissan Altima
- 2005 Nissan Altima
- 2006 Nissan Altima
Review 2002-2006 Nissan Altima key fob remote
2002-2006 Nissan Altima Keyless Entry Remote – Programming Instructions
- Firstly shut and lock all of the doors using the driver side power lock/unlock switch.
- Place a key straight into the car’s ignition and the remove it from the car’s ignition key cylinder no less than six (6) times within 10-seconds. The car’s hazard Lights should flash when you’ve completed this successfully. PLEASE NOTE: Make sure the key is withdrawn completely from the car’s ignition cylinder every single time. In the event that this is carried out too rapidly, the car’s system won’t enter in the required programming mode.
- Now, place the key inside the Nissan’s ignition cylinder and switch towards the ACC position.
- Next, make sure the within 5 seconds you press any button options on the remote key fob. Once again the car’s hHazard Lamps will flash. NOTE: Don’t push the button on the key fob anymore than once in the above mentioned step. In the event the button is clicked more than a single time, the programming process won’t work.
- In case there are remaining key fob transmitters, un-lock then lock all of the doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock button. Within five (5) seconds, press ANY button on the next remote key fob. Once again your hazard lights will flash. Continue this step for each key fob.
- Finally, flip the key to the OFF position, take out the keys from your ignition and unlock the doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock button then open the driver side car door.