You’ll find what we have here is s a new replacement key fob remote for your 2002-2006 Nissan Maxima ( Replacement Key Fob remote for FCC ID: KBRASTU15, Factory Part No: ASTU15, Canada Part No: 2111104208).So,will be it a decent buy? Why don’t we take a look at it in a a bit more detail and then determine if it really is a great buy.
To begin with, among the best reasons for to buy a replacemant key fob such as this one for the 2002-2006 Nissan Maxima is the fact that you wont waste $100’s at the Nissan dealership in the event you broken or lost your genuine Nissan entry remote. Nowadays you can buy a completely new substitute key fob online. You will event get simple do-it-yourself instructions.
Which means that these types of replacement key fobs are actually really worth considering
2002-2006 Nissan Maxima replacement key fob remote
This specific key fob is includes a reliable plastic case, with good easy to read buttons. The dimensions of 0.5 x 1 x 3 in and weights in at a tiny 0.96 ounces. It only needs one Lithium ion battery (which is provided). The is a non-folding key and will certainly work together with your current factory equipped alarm, if your model in equipped with one.
As stated before they come in coding information additionally, you can read the information below on how you can code the key fob
It is a brand new complete up and running replacement key fob having all electronics as well as batteries provided. Not to mention each and every replacement key fob remote is put through checking before it’s delivered to you. You’ll actually have Complimentary tech support with each and every purchase.
Plus it works with these particular Nissan Maxima Models
2002 Nissan Maxima
2003 Nissan Maxima
2004 Nissan Maxima
2005 Nissan Maxima
2006 Nissan Maxima
Review 2002-2006 Nissan Maxima key fob remote
2002-2006 Nissan Maxima Keyless Entry Remote – Encoding Information
- To begin with close and also lock all the doors with the driver side power lock/unlock switch.
- Put the key directly into the vehicle’s ignition and then take it out of the ignition key cylinder at least six (6) times within 10 secs. The hazard lights will flash when you have finished this with success. Note: Ensure the key is removed completely from the ignition cylinder each time. In case this is completed too quickly, the car’s system will not get into in the necessary programming mode.
- At the moment, put the key inside car’s ignition and move it towards the ACC position.
- Then make sure that within 5 seconds you push any of the button on the remote key fob. Yet again the car’s hazard lights will flash. Be aware: Don’t press the key fob anymore than one time in the above stated step. In case the button is clicked more than one time, the encoding process will not work.
- In the event there are more key fob transmitters, unlock then simply lock all the doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock button. Then, within five (5) seconds, push any button on the subsequent remote key fob. Once more the hazard lamps will flash. Do these steps for each remaining key fob.
- Lastly, switch the key towards the OFF position, remove the keys from the ignition and un-lock the doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock button then simply open the driver side car door